Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Candle Bling & 1st Preview of Fall Scents


I suffered a loss this week.... my camera of 5 years, completely dead. Then the panic set in, what to do?" The

camera I want is only close to a thousand dollars, and my birthday was last week," I told Dave with a big

smile! The consensus is that I have to wait until Christmas, hmm. In despair I immediately started digging

around looking for Faith's Coolpix she got for her b'day last year that she took 3 pictures with, the batteries

apparently went dead so she just stopped using it! So for now it's mine.....

I don't know about you, but I am ready for fall and these new candles just out this week are really putting

me in the mood.... Hot Apple Pie Tops, Spicy Orange Middle, Gingerbread Bottoms....and if you haven't been

by the studio you won't believe the smell. If you drive by with your windows open, you can smell them!

The candle bling is new this week. Great to wrap around a candle or wine bottle to give as a gift! The tall

candle with the cross is ONE candle that we poured, 18 to 20 inches tall!



3 comments:

Bama Belle said...

So do those stick into the wax? I am guessing you can change with the candles. OHHHHH, You are killing me down there. I have two mor eweeks Jennifer THEN I am roaring in!

Jennifer said...

They are on leather straps with ribbon to tie them on. You will love them, can't wait for you to see!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVE those candles, Jennifer.
I also love a piece of jewelry on the tv at the top, it is metal with turquoise and a picture of a guitar neck on it.do you still have it?