Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pear,Ginger,Ginseng & The Grinch

Did I mention that we are open on Sunday's through the holiday season! Drop in candle making 12-4, we close up at 5:00. Well, I was hoping that Dave would wake up early this morning and take me to IHOP, however he has already informed me once this morning that this is his only day to sleep late, and he looked very mean and nasty, like the Grinch when he said it...So while my stomach is making awful noises(not loud enough to wake the grinch), I will tell you about our new candle scent combo's! Pictured below is Pear, Ginger & Gingseng!! This is a hard one to describe, you'll just have to smell it. Then we have..... Buttery Gingerbread, Spicy Orange, Tuscan Winter, layered, not all mixed together. This one has been our top seller this week and last week. Tuscan Winter is one of our signature blends, Italian Biscotti, Cranberry and Pine nut...Many of you have been asking about our boots stock. We have gotten in 25 pairs this week, all sizes, mens and womens!

Dave is still asleep, I'm headed to the kitchen for some coffee, and to watch Church Of The Highlands online service at 9:30. Always a great message via satellite. So, if you have a grouchy spouse that won't get up or a sick child, you just click on the above link at 8:00, 9:30 or 11:15 and watch by the fire in your p.j.'s!






No comments: