Saturday, October 23, 2010

October Boots and Candle Color Gone Wrong...

Two pairs of Size 7 boots have come in this week. The pink and brown are a pair of Justin's, which I have in my closet as well and I have to say are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. The black and white with the phoenix are hand pegged all leather, made in Mexico, haven't seen another pair like them, not vintage, but I wish they were my size!
Vintage Abilene, off white with denim blue stitching size 61/2.....

We have been pouring fall scents all week and they smell amazing! Pictured above is a new candle scent we have, blueberry crisp. I poured a few of these to try and got the color all wrong! They are supposed to be a purple-ish blue and the tops turned out forest green... I have two shorter versions of the candle pictured that we are giving away this morning to the first 2 people to make it to the studio and mention that you saw this post! Ready, Set, Go....p.s. Dave is just leaving the house so give him 30 minutes!!!


1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOVE my blueberry crisp! It smells AMAZING! LOVE the boots! WIsh I had some extra $$ I had my eye on both pair in the first photo.