I absolutely love yard sales, looking for little treasures that people discard as junk, and then capturing the joy in photographs! So that's what Alexa and I did today. You will notice she is smiling this time! I found these little black strappy heels for her for $5.00, which she loves and they look brand new. This little dress was $4.00 and the vintage necklace was a find that we have had in the store for a couple of months that has gone unoticed hanging on the wall, I have been tempted to take it home. The beads have some sparkle and the necklace is hand knotted between each bead. If your interested it's a steal at $15.00!
- ► 2010 (17)
- Candle Scent That Absorbs Odor?
- Saturday's Treasure Hunt
- Today has been very productive but e...
- Salt Of The Earth Apparel & Red Snakeskin Boots
- Messy But Fun Day
- Salt Of The Earth Clothing
- These boots were made for walking.....FORWARD!
- April Scent Of The Month
- Artwork, Jewelry, Gifts, Boots, Clothing & CANDLES...
- ▼ April (10)