Behind our studio is this great little alley where little flecks of light shine through the trees. It's my favorite place to go to just get away for a minute. There is always a stray cat or two to play with, discarded junk to look at, a slight breeze, which carries the scent of freshly made candles out the side window and down the street. Monday's aren't all bad.......
- ► 2010 (17)
- My Latest Creation
- Vintage Treasures Of The Week
- Alexa's Recording Session
- 3 Layer Candles! Nude Beach (top), Kiwi Daquiri(m...
- Saturday Night Candle Making
- Congratulations to Donna of Evansville, Indiana! S...
- ~ I love anything that makes...
- Behind our studio is this great little alley where...
- Wildflower Wax stained glass pillar candle giveawa...
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Candle Party At The Studio
- ▼ May (11)