Last night was a blast! We met 18 fantastic ladies who know how to throw one incredible b'day party! They used the studio for the evening, and made their own custom candles. They picked which scents and colors they wanted, put their design skills to work, and were able to see first hand how we make our candles. They also enjoyed trying on our fun selection of boots, jewelry, and clothing. Pictured is the strawberry cake with sparklers! Let us host your next event or girls night out! Give us a call for details.
- ► 2010 (17)
- My Latest Creation
- Vintage Treasures Of The Week
- Alexa's Recording Session
- 3 Layer Candles! Nude Beach (top), Kiwi Daquiri(m...
- Saturday Night Candle Making
- Congratulations to Donna of Evansville, Indiana! S...
- ~ I love anything that makes...
- Behind our studio is this great little alley where...
- Wildflower Wax stained glass pillar candle giveawa...
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Candle Party At The Studio
- ▼ May (11)