Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts




I can't believe Mother's Day is on Sunday! My mom and mom in law always get candles of course! However, here are a few of my other favorite ideas you can purchase at Wildflower Wax:









  1. Papaya Arts Stationary, so much fun to write on. Their products are so cool and artsy I wasn't sure the postman would deliver, but he does! For $15.00 you get 12 cards with 6 different designs.




  2. Blue Girl Beading vintage lockets embellished with rhinestone crosses, peace signs, butterflies, etc. have been flying out the door! They look great with everything...




  3. Every mom needs a pair of Cowboy Boots! I just got my mom a pair of black Tony Lama Python's, really hot! She's 72 and loves them.




  4. Tokyo Milk perfume out of L.A. is perfect for the mom with a little edge. You will love their cute graphics and packaging, with names like dead sexy and gin and rosewater.

No comments: