I know this has nothing to do with Wildflower Wax, however, yesterday I was doing some shopping in a lower income area, with bags in hand, walked out of the store to see a man in a wheelchair with no legs, beyond middle aged, tired, weathered and worn, holding a cup. Without thinking, I immediately reached for my purse fumbled around for some money and dropped it in his cup. He was so sweet, looking back I could tell he wanted someone to talk to. All that was going through my mind was, I hope he doesn't spend it on booze, drugs, or bingo. I drove to the other side of the parking lot to Mcdonald's, all of a sudden with hamburger in mouth, started crying. I realized that over the past year my heart had started getting hard, something that I never thought would happen to me. A year ago I would have sat down and asked him his name and if he needed anything. My philosophy has always been that people in suits and ties are not always the ones with the answers. I probably missed a really great conversation. Jesus didn't wear a suit and tie, or have a college degree. I have challenged myself this week to search and find what has made my heart hard, and fix it quick! What is your heart condition like? Please don't make the mistake I did.....
- ► 2010 (17)
- NBC 13 News comes to Wildflower Wax!!! Video is av...
- Wildflower Wax Studio on NBC13 today with Brook Sm...
- I've been holding out.....
- Atlanta Market
- Wildflower Wax Studio presents....Alexa Rankin!
- Alexa playing at the studio Friday night!!!
- Daphne & Brutus? New Boot's This Week!
- To many exciting things happening for someone chal...
- Thrifty Thursday
- Welcome to the studio....
- ▼ July (12)