This is my first time to participate in Thrifty Thursday.... I am not exactly sure what I am doing, but here goes...I know the green silk curtains are pretty cool, since they were a splurge at pottery barn they don't count! OH WAIT!!! The tie back for the curtains is a child's hand tooled leather belt for .50... This is our lounge at the studio, which everyone is welcome to hang out in, the chihuahua's and the kid's have grown quite partial to it! The retro lamp would be my thrifty find of the week. I purchased it from Mission Possible Bargain Center for $14.00, like brand new, it is the exact shade of green as the curtains... The chairs and table came from Goodwill, a total of $30.00 for all 3 pieces, not beautiful, however extremely comfortable. The plan is to recover the chairs and possibly paint the table, I'm always very open to suggestions....
- ► 2010 (17)
- NBC 13 News comes to Wildflower Wax!!! Video is av...
- Wildflower Wax Studio on NBC13 today with Brook Sm...
- I've been holding out.....
- Atlanta Market
- Wildflower Wax Studio presents....Alexa Rankin!
- Alexa playing at the studio Friday night!!!
- Daphne & Brutus? New Boot's This Week!
- To many exciting things happening for someone chal...
- Thrifty Thursday
- Welcome to the studio....
- ▼ July (12)