our sweet daphne & i think his name was brutus! she moves pretty fast! the little town of helena was packed with fun on the 4th. the farmers market kicked everything off, we had blueberry pancakes and sausage for breakfast,made by the civitan club, we bought homeade cinnamon sourdough bread, and a pot of basil from the herb lady, beautiful weather, perfected limeade made by the Underwood family, ending with the best fireworks I have seen and we were able to watch them from our studio!bye bye adorable,pink,size 7, flower inlay justin boots...these went on the shelf on Friday and were gone by Saturday afternoon. the brown boho boots on the left just arrived also, distressed to perfection, with a 2 inch heel! the good news.....we have 2 more pairs of vintage justin's arriving at the end of next week!
- ► 2010 (17)
- NBC 13 News comes to Wildflower Wax!!! Video is av...
- Wildflower Wax Studio on NBC13 today with Brook Sm...
- I've been holding out.....
- Atlanta Market
- Wildflower Wax Studio presents....Alexa Rankin!
- Alexa playing at the studio Friday night!!!
- Daphne & Brutus? New Boot's This Week!
- To many exciting things happening for someone chal...
- Thrifty Thursday
- Welcome to the studio....
- ▼ July (12)